Maybe for you this is a game.
But...for me it's important to become...
You have turned into my daily inspiration,
You have seen my real condition.
You used to be a stranger for me
but, is this true true yet?
I think this could never be able to happen,
but here it is.
And now...what do I do with it?
What can I do with this feelings?
I feel tied of feet and hands, sentenced to something I choosed it.
That should do now with this choice?
It's so complicated.
I haven't chosen it like this,
but now it is already come..
You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness...
do you know it?
Maybe I need
this for live.
My heart is fragile but strong,
that is something I used to know.
I want to be able to survive this.
I want to be able to conceal this feeling.
My heart already belongs to another, it is true.
But ... and now what do I do with these feelings?
Must I just sit still and let time pass?
Will it be something temporary?
Surely you do not care about this...
is something that affects me.
But if you really care about me...
make me a sing.
Please don't angry with me.
But every time I see...
I don't have another way,
I must last, survive until the end.
You must became what you used to be:
an stranger for me.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario